- 100g crème fraîche
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked, plus extra to serve
- 100g vegetarian feta , crumbled
- 1⁄2 garlic clove , crushed
- 1⁄2 lemon , zested
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry (about 320g)
- 200g strawberries , sliced
- rocket salad , to serve (optional)
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6, and put a baking sheet in the oven to warm up.
Mash the crème fraîche, thyme, feta, garlic, lemon, chilli and some seasoning in a bowl with a fork until fairly smooth.
Unravel the pastry onto a piece of baking parchment and score a 1cm border around the edge with a sharp knife. Spread the crème fraîche mixture onto the tart, smoothing over up to the border edges. Scatter the strawberry slices over and bake for 25 mins until golden and puffed up. Scatter over more thyme leaves and serve with a rocket salad and a chilled glass of rosé.